Financial Accountant | FS Big 4 First-Mover
Salary AUD78,000 - AUD85,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 6 November 20192019-11-06 2019-12-06 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 78000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in the heart of the CBD, join one of the big 4 banks in an exciting area of the business. This role will support best practice execution of accounting and financial compliance to the business's customers. The ideal candidate will have minimum 2-3 years experience in a Big 4 or Consulting firm. An understanding of the Financial Services industry is prevalent. You will be ideally CA or CPA qualified, or close to completion.
- Manage the balance sheet reconciliation process and complete assigned reconciliations
- Assist with preparing general purpose financial reports and compliance reporting
- Prepare regulatory reports for accurate and timely lodgement
- Support the execution of bespoke transactions originated by key areas of the business
- Managing the statutory accounting process including audits for transactions
- Assist with trust accounting for special purpose finance transactions
- Recommend improvement to the efficiency and accuracy of reporting and business processes
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce, Accounting or Business
- Post qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent) is essential
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry or Consulting firm
- Strong commercial acumen, stakeholder engagement, communication and analytical skills
- Broad knowledge, experience and understanding of financial services industry and products
Fantastic opportunity to join a renowned Financial Services organisation, opportunity for career development, excellent team culture and competitive remuneration!
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.