Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Casper Oxlee
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2019-12-29 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland 1 eagle st, Brisbane CBD AU 4000 AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have partnered with a market leader based in Brisbane CBD. Due to increased demand from their finance function the business is looking to find a Financial Accountant to join their experienced team. This role will suit someone early on in their career looking to learn from an experienced team with excellent career development opportunities. The organisation is well known in the market, viewed as an industry leader and employer of choice.
For the right candidate this role will offer you a market aligned salary with other above market financial perks, excellent work life balance yet being within a high performing team, established career development plans and the leaders to support your career growth. This role will offer the right candidate a mix of Financial & Management Accounting responsibilities all whilst be supported and developed via on the job training.
- Accurate and timely completion of month-end processes including; processing of journals and the finalisation of month-end reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the Finance Team in managing and coordinating monthly P&L, Working Capital and Cash-flow forecast process.
- Assist in the review and completion of monthly performance to budget reporting provided to the board.
- Assist in the review of new accounting standards and their application to support the wider business.
- Management of the Fixed Asset register and support for business leads with disposals.
- Record company expenses and prepare weekly payments for review and approval.
- Assist with the budget process for business units.
- Provide the senior leadership team with financial reporting to support business decisions
- Completion of transnational accounting work required for the business unit.
To be successful:
- This role will require you to have at least two years of Accounting experience either within a large listed organisation or from a big4/mid tier Chartered Team
- Currently studying or recently completed your CA/CPA
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using a large ERP system would be bonus
- Strong excel skills and the ability to understand data sets
To apply please click apply or call Casper Oxlee on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.