Senior Accountant - Reporting & Planning | Global Business
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + super
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan McLoughlin
Job Ref 1708430/001
Date posted 16 June 2022melbourne accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-06-16 2022-07-16 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- $120,000 - $130,000 + super
- A hybrid commercial role supporting a high performance team
- You will engage with a diverse range of stakeholders in this role
Our client is the leader in their field and operate in one of the most fast paced growing industries in Australia and internationally. They are now seeking an experienced Senior Accountant with a focus on Planning & Reporting to work with the wider team and apply their experience providing strategic direction.
- Driving the completion of month end management reporting, and preparation of the board pack by taking ownership of the financial reporting framework
Business Partnering with senior stakeholders & providing analysis from enquiries within the business
Monthly variance analysis and producing commentary for management
Financial analysis in examining revenue, costs and wider financial issues
- Preparation and completion of Month End Packs and Reports for both local and international reporting requirements which will including Dashboards and Variance Analysis
- Liaising with Business Partners and Key Senior Stakeholders
- Supporting managerial planning and commercial decision making through the provision and analysis of appropriate financial information
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- CA qualification is preferred
- Ideally you will be a Big 4 – Assistant Manager or Manager level
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years finance and business intelligence experience.
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting processes and principles.
- Oracle and Hyperion experience is highly desirable
- Expert in excel and extracting information from BI reporting platforms.
- Strong capability in problem solving and decision making.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about deriving insight from analysis
- Excellent written presentation skills.
- Exposure to Defence, Utilities/ Mining, Oil & Gas environments
Our clients environment is fast paced, dynamic and highly collaborative, so if you are eager to learn and enjoy working as part of a team to support business growth, then this can could be a fantastic career opportunity for you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan McLoughlin on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + superLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 30 June 2022
Our client is on the lookout for a career-minded Senior Tax Analyst with a passion for growth. Call George at Robert Walters today! 0421 617 805
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + superLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 21 June 2022
- $120,000 - $130,000 + super
- Collaborative, high performing & innovative team
- Chance to influence strategic decisions at the highest level
As an integral Business Partner, the Senior Accountant – Rates, will have accountability for preparation and agreement of the companies annual Rates and Corporate Allocations
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Northern Suburbs MelbourneDate posted: 16 June 2022
Join a progressive business advisory practice. Call George at Robert Walters today! 0421 617 805
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 9 June 2022
Join a global business and work within a diverse, flexible, and stable organisation. Call George | Robert Walters 0421 617 805
Salary: AUD50 - AUD70 per hour + + superLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 10 June 2022
- 3 month contract
- Hybrid working model
- $55 - $70 per hour + super
- Demonstrable experience in financial technical roles inclusive of taxation, reporting and compliance