Salary + super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Job Ref 1708440/001
Date posted 17 June 2022sydney accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-06-17 2022-07-17 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This growing Fin-tech business is looking to add an additional headcount to their Finance team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a range of tasks including management accounting, budget, forecasting, financial reporting, month-end and various finance tasks. The ideal candidate will CA/CPA qualified with hands-on financial reporting experience from a Financial Services firm.
- Responsible for Financial reporting, month-end processes including monthly reconciliations, journals, monthly consolidations of results, etc.
- Review of monthly payroll
- Review of indirect taxes, such as Payroll tax, FBT and BAS
- Liaising with auditors including preparation and delivery of queries for half year and annual audit.
- Monthly management accounting including budget and forecasting
- Participate in business improvement and process improvement projects
- CA/CPA qualified
- Prior Financial reporting experience within a Financial Services firm ideally
- Background in Chartered firm or Top tier audit firm
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + + superLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 15 June 2022
Massive ASX listed trading firm, located in the CBD, is looking for a Payroll Manager to come in and assist with their end-to-end payroll processing. This role offers multiple growth opportunities and benefits, sitting on a large finance team. Additionally, this role offers WFH flexibility and a great workplace culture.
Salary: AUD80,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + + Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 6 June 2022
A leading Financial Services firm is currently hiring a Fund Accountant into their team based in Sydney, CBD. Reporting into the Finance Director, the Fund Accountant will be responsible for a range of duties including month/year end tasks, reconciliations and cashflow management of trusts and its reporting and funding requirements. The preferred candidate will be a studying towards or fully CA/CPA qualified and must have experience within Financial Services.