Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 19 October 2016
This is an exciting 6 month contract role for a Project Accountant with prior SAP experience.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Project Accountant will be reponsible for providing a variety of analysis and financial performance reporting. Starting as soon as possible, this is a diverse position with the possibility for extension beyond the intial 6 motnh contract.
• Monthly financial performance monitoring and reporting
• Monitor budget utilisation and forecasting functions
• Project lifecycle analysis
• Responsible for the integrity of cost codes within SAP
• Ensure project compliance with regulatory standards
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting and ideally CA/CPA qualified
• Prior project management or cost control experience is essential
• Advanced SAP knowledge
• Excellent communication and business partnering skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
Conveniently located in Sydney's Western Suburbs close to public transport, the role of Project Accountant will give you the opportunity to work within a fast moving and challenging industry with an attractive remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.