Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum
Location North Ryde
Consultant Shaun Dewar
Date posted 19 October 2016
The Business: UK listed; this high profile Fast-Moving Consumer Goods organisation has an immediate need for a Senior Commercial Analyst. With a vibrant working environment and well established name in the market this is a fantastic opportunity to join and build on an already strong finance team and lead the next stage of its development.
The Senior Commercial Analyst will directly report to the FP&A Manager. This role will have day to day responsibility for all analytical areas and is expected to demonstrate a broad functional oversight, and function as part of an engaged, motivated and self sufficient team.
This role's purpose will be to provide hands-on management reporting; the Senior Commercial Analyst will play a key part in driving continuous process improvement initiatives in systems, processes and people.
The role responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Preparing forecasts, budgets and business plans
- Provide commercial support to the parent and subsidiary businesses
- Ensure accurate COGS monthly accruals and associated reporting during month-end
- Critical review of business performance and recommendation of corrective action plans
- Variable Marketing cost control & analysis
- Accurately provide pricing information
- Assist the Corporate Planning Manager with Ad-Hoc projects
The Senior Commercial Analyst will be able to demonstrate superior communication skills and the ability to liaise with non-finance professionals. Other key criteria required:
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- 5-10 years experience within FMCG or an UK listed organisation
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong excel and modelling skills
What's on offer?
In this highly viable position, the Senior Commercial Analyst will have access to senior stakeholders within the business and have the opportunity to develop alongside the company. In addition, this role offers:
- An excellent salary package inclusive of base & superannuation
- Exceptional culture and team performance
- Ongoing training and career development
- Convenient North Shore location with on site parking
To apply please click apply or call Shaun Dewar on 02 8423 1007 for a confidential discussion.