Salary AUD90000 - AUD120000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Tayler Bridger
Date posted 8 November 2016
A leader in its field, this business is known for its innovative development projects internationally, a supportive team environment and superb growth opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Analyst provides a variety of detailed financial analysis on large development projects and acts as a key decision maker.
- Development of monthly management reports and detailed analysis
- Assist in the preparation of business plans
- Work to minimise risks and maximise opportunities for projects in delivery and conversion
- Work closely with projects teams to identify opportunities and initiatives to improve profitability, working capital and improve cash management forecasting
- Prepare and review reconciliations
- Develop and implement strategies and processes to manage resources efficiently
- Completed CA/CPA qualification
- Experience with Oracle is advantageous
- High level of proficiency in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in approaching and working with a wide variety of senior internal and external stakeholders
- Natural commercial acumen
- Long term career opportunity with internationally recognised business
- Development opportunities in commercially focused role
- Melbourne CBD location
To apply please click apply or call Tayler Bridger on 03 8628 2129 for a confidential discussion.