Salary AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 16 November 2016
A major Global financial institution is currently hiring a Product Controller on a 6 month temp to perm contract into their Equities team. Reporting directly to the Head of Product Control, the Product Controller will be responsible for reviewing the daily P&Ls for their designated trading desk as well as managing onshore relationships with the Front Office. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with PC experience or a keen proven interest in financial markets.
- Production of daily P&L
- Business face off/partnering including liaising with traders regarding risk, trading strategies and new products/business
- Building out of a P&L risk and analytics work stream
- Ensuring an effective control environment is maintained by identifying risk and enhancements to the overall control framework
- Implementing various project based work around system initiatives, booking model changes and improvements
- month end ledger close
- Ad-hoc duties
- CA/CPA qualified
- 1+ years experience within Product Control
- Strong knowledge of financial products
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced product controller to join a high performing team within a Global Investment bank. The successful candidate will also experience significant opportunities for further career development and training.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.