Decision Support Analyst
Salary AUD75000 - AUD85000 per annum
Consultant Jasmin Brad
Date posted 1 December 2016
As the Decision Support Analyst in this high-performing team you will be contributing to the efficient and effective running of the business to ensure optimisation of the organisation's peformance and growth. You will be tasked with reviewing and providing insights and recommendations on the financial plans and reports to ensure accuracy and compliance with internal controls. This is an immediate-start, on-going role.
This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic and proactive Analyst looking to further build on their existing analytical skillset and play an advisory role to the organisation to shape their future and maximise their resource usage.
- Undertaking profitability analysis to identify any revenue leakage and maximise profitability
- Providing ad-hoc pricing analysis for new tenders and scenario analysis when reviewing pricing for current customers
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in order to support and provide insight to senior management decisions
- Monitoring status of high-worth customer-base and providing period-view analysis of financial position
- Undertaking budgeting and forecasting on a monthly basis
- Undertaking analysis of budgeted revenue and expenses against actuals and providing a written commentary for all significant movements to be presented on a monthly basis
- Undertaking trend analysis and modelling in order to monitor organisation’s performance – providing recommendations where necessary
With a focus on shaping the future of the organisation and maximising the organisation's revenue, this Financial Analyst role is perfect for an intuitive and switched on individual looking to demonstrate their capability and work with a reputable global brand.
- A CA or CPA qualification
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Strong business partnering experience
- A proactive attitude with an attention to detail
- Previous experience manipulating large sets of data to provide insights
To apply please click apply or call Jasmin Brad on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.