Finance Business Analyst
Salary Attractive Package
Location Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Claire O'Neill
Date posted 8 February 2017
Finance Analyst Due to continuing growth this listed retail organisation is looking for a highly analytical and technically sound Finance Analyst to join a young, ambitious team in Melbourne's northern suburbs. As a specialist in the financial planning and analysis space, reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be presented with a number of challenges in this role that will see you partnering with senior stakeholders within the business to convert the business's overall strategy.
- Deliver timely and accurate analysis, forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Business partnering across internal business units to evaluate and optimise commercial decisions
- Develop, analyse and present executive reporting packs to the executive team
- Identify key trends – modelling future impacts and outcomes as a result
- Maintain board pack financials and KPI’s both financial and non-financial – identifying leading and lagging indicators
- Process improvements and report automation
- Support key projects across the business
- Adhoc reporting & analysis where required
- At least 5 years in a similar analyst capacity
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel/Access knowledge essential
- Strong investigative/problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to drive tasks to completion
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
This Finance Business Analyst role will give you the opportunity to work within a well-respected company that has significant plans for future development. This is a full-time position on a fixed term basis that offers an excellent remuneration package for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Claire O'Neill on 03 8628 2142 for a confidential discussion.