Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Amber-Rose Robey
Date posted 27 March 2017
The newly created role will be responsible for driving the importance KPI budgets, managing internal systems, production and analysis of organisational reports and the general management of the organisations client and business development requirements. Highly autonomous role with the ability to drive improvements within the business, with performance linked to outcomes and not hours within the office. The role requires the energy and vision of a professional who is eager to work alongside the owner to help the business flourish.
- Assisting business strategy, financial management and business development
- Analysis of performance/profitability - reporting key revenue and cost
- Supporting the business in line with annual budgets and business plans and forecasting processes
- Preparation of monthly business performance reports and creation of financial models to help explain financial performance
- Streamlining business systems and processes
- Conducting performance reviews of staff with commentary/KPI linkage
- Ad hoc tasks such as marketing strategies and staff training needs
- Tertiary/post graduate qualifications
- Big 4 background
- Understanding of numbers and how these relate to business needs
- Solid experience of working in a commercial organisation
- Adaptable individual with strong communication skills
This is a rare opportunity for someone who prides themselves on professionalism, is a team player and overall is a great culture fit.
To apply please click apply or call Amber-Rose Robey on +61 8 82163529 for a confidential discussion.