Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This listed business has an established presence in the Property industry, with an extensive portfolio in excess of $10b the organisation is expecting continued growth into the future. The brand is searching for a Financial Analyst or Management Accountant ready to make the first seeking to fast track their career. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager the Financial Analyst will form an in-depth understanding of one of their biggest business units in Victoria.
- Conduct detailed variance analysis including preparation of budgets and forecasts as required.
- Provide analysis, management support and critical insight into a portfolio of projects.
- Communicating financial and performance information throughout the business and driving enhanced financial awareness.
- Partner with Project Managers and the Finance Manager in all areas of commercial operations.
- Analysis of trends, ratios and assigned KPI focus
- Preparation of financial information to ensure the business operates a balanced portfolio of offerings and clients.
- Comparing actual to budgeted results and providing commentaries to the Finance Manager.
- Preparation of financial modelling to illustrate the analyses conducted of each assigned business unit.
- Prepare any ad hoc reporting and analysis for the business in relation to the corporate portfolio
- Ideally CA Qualified from a Big 4 environment, however candidates with other qualifications will be considered
- Exposure to a tight month end reporting cycle in a large commercial business, or operating with large clients in a Big 4 environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Pronto experience
- The confidence and ambition to grow their career in a fast paced environment
- Some experience with budgeting and forecasting is desirable but not essential
- A desire to progress quickly for a fast growing company
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.