Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity to join an industry leader within financial services. The Business Analyst will be involved in driving collaborative relationships establishing an effective and corporate led analyst function supporting the business.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability as a Business Analyst to engage with key stakeholders and business leaders. You will build and develop management reporting frameworks and produce analysis that supports the integrity of data and provides decision support.
- Preparation and analysis of business performance reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify business performance issues and provide recommendations for remedial action.
- Develop the reporting framework to prepare and analyse scenarios for business performance based on actual results, incorporating multiple variables
- Improvement of management reporting & analysis systems and tools
- Provision of insights to drive business performance and enhance management decision making
- Enterprise and divisional level reporting;
- Provision of timely, accurate and relevant monthly and periodic management reporting
- Proactively improve and manage the production of relevant costing information
- Application of relevant enterprise performance improvement frameworks and methods
- 5+ years prior experience in a Business Analyst or similar role
- CA or CPA qualified desirable
- Proven ability in engaging with key stakeholders
- Portfolio management and business case writing experience
- Advanced Excel skills
This is an exciting time to join a highly successful business with an appetite for improvement and growth.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.