Salary AUD80,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About our Client Fastbrick Robotics Limited is a rapidly growing Australian ASX listed robotic & technology company developing and commercialising digital construction solutions. Fastbrick Robotics’ revolutionary bricklaying machine Hadrian X represents the first application of the Company’s underlying intellectual property portfolio. Hadrian X is a globally patented 3D robotic bricklaying system and marks the transition to dynamically stabilised robots operating outdoors in uncontrolled environments. Fastbrick Robotics is committed to improving safety, speed, accuracy, cost and management of waste in the global construction industry through the use of the world’s latest digital technology developments and innovations.
In return for your hard work, you can expect to be working in a unique environment where your contribution is valued, your colleagues are smart and motivated, and your work is contributing to our ongoing pursuit of a digital construction system which Fastbrick Robotics believe will change the world, making housing affordable for everyone.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Business case preparation
- Product Cost analysis
- Grant/Rebate Funding applications and management
- Assisting in communication of business case and financial models to external stakeholders such as shareholders and brokers
- Analysis of capital projects
- Working with management to build ad hoc value adding reports
- Ad hoc financial and business analysis tasks to support the CFO
- Corporate Financial Models – Ongoing Live documents
- Product Financial Models - Ongoing Live documents
- Project Financial Models - Ongoing Live documents
- Grant Funding
- Bachelor of Commerce
- 2-5 years’ experience post-graduation
- Financial Modelling experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- CA/CPA (or currently studying towards) is desirable
- Big 4 experience is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and excited by the challenges associated with joining an expanding, dynamic start up within a future-orientated industry.
- Intelligent, intuitive and possessing a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to implement new ideas and take initiative
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.