Senior Energy Analyst
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + bonus
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 28 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining financial models, profitability analysis, gross margin forecasting, deliver business cases and recommendations. You will also be involved in a variety of projects including forecasting, reporting of movements within the portfolio, and presenting detailed scenario analysis using modelling assumptions.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and motivated individual who is passionate about working with figures and translating findings into commercial insight as part of a team focussed on building capability in a fast paced and growing business.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the Retail models to effectively support the business’ market analysis, forecasting and pricing activities in various markets
- Undertake analysis, quantifying risk and opportunities, including detailed scenario modelling, using a range of different assumptions to support recommendations
- Providing insight using recurring reports to assess the operational performance of the business against budgeted KPIs
- Assist with the preparation of Board presentations
- Provide insightful analysis on competitor activity and how it will impact on the business
- Working effectively within a high performing team environment and contributing to success through a positive and professional attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or related discipline
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build sophisticated financial models
- Strategic thinker, with strong skills in prioritising and implementing key initiatives
- Ability to comprehend complex financial matters and to effectively communicate and present findings
- Understanding and experience of Energy markets in Australia is desirable
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.