Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 1 October 2018 2018-10-012018-10-31 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
National employer of choice is looking for an experienced Business Analyst for an ongoing 3 months+ contract which could go permanent for the successful candidate. This role will commence mid-October with a week long handover alongside the current post holder who is moving to the eastern states. You must be an experienced Financial/Business/Commercial Analyst ideally from a resources, engineering or utilities background and be able to quickly form a good understanding of key business drivers. This is a hands on role which includes monthly reporting on contractual invoicing and a heavy element of business partnering.
- Understanding and reporting of business performance through analytics
- Monitoring the performance of the business through weekly process reporting on operational statistics
- Optimisation of operational assets through measurement of performance results against contracts
- Work with the business to identify areas of inefficiency, reductions of waste or potential improvements
- Engage key stakeholder to map existing processes, understanding drivers behind these and ensuring processes are complete and accurate
- Work with the business to analyse and identify areas of opportunity and improvement through the build-up of the forecasting and budgeting.
- Summarise and present overview of the Forecast/ Budgets to stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives in particular the financial impact of such initiatives.
- Manipulation of data using Excel and business systems
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified
- 3+ years experience in a similar financial analysis role
- Strong intermediate level Excel skills
- Tableau experience would be beneficial
- Full time (40+ hours) 5 days per week required
- Be able to commence Monday 15 October and commit to an initial 3 months contract
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.