Financial Analyst - Business Partner
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A chance to join this organisation as a Financial Analyst - Business Partner in a period of continued growth, reporting directly into the Financial Planning and Analysis manager and exposure to the snr leadership team of the business In this role you will partner with the business and be responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting and partnering with the commercial business unit regarding cost analysis and project evaluations.
- Partner with the business to assist with improving business process with a strong focus on system automation
- Evaluate commercial initiatives and identify new opportunities for the business to increase revenue
- Financial Analysis and insight into reporting and evaluations
- Financial forecasting and analysis
- Lead adhoc projects for the snr leadership team
- Proven experience in a similar analytical role (Finance Analyst / FP&A / Commercial Analyst)
- Advanced skills in MS Office (strong excel skills)
- Strong business partnering and relationship building skills
- CA or CP qualified & process improvement qualification Lean Six Sigma
This is a great opportunity to work in a high achieving environment with an employee focused culture, a real career development opportunity in a central location.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.