Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-24 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic telecommunication organisation who are sustaining year on year growth in the APAC region, the Project Accountant will oversee all project / cost accounting and analysis for the Perth and Melbourne sales, IT and operations team and to help integrate their newly acquired business. This role reports to the national Finance Manager located in NSW.
This role will suit an ambitious individual who would like to take the next step in their career. The Project Accountant must have a proven budgeting / forecasting, variance analysis and cost / project accounting experience and strong internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Budget and variance analysis, cash flow and balance sheet analysis, project and cost analysis, revenue analysis.
- Lead and participate in the review of budgets / forecasting, consolidation (e.g. client performance, labour cost and efficiency, etc.) from subsidiaries, costing analysis.
- Assist in establishing budget goals with internal managers, ensuring budget deadlines are met and communicating any issues outside of employees control to management
- Conduct research and compile data in order to provide recommendations on how to interpret findings and make adjustments accordingly
- Strive to improve business process and implement change
- Collaborate and build relationships with appropriate departments (e.g., sales department, operational) to ensure the pricing is estimated for future and current business
- CPA or CA qualified
- 2 plus years post qual
- Epicor or Oracle ERP systems experience highly desired
- Telecommunication / Technology experience
- Autonomous role / Exposure to global reporting structures
- Strong stakeholder / business partnering skills
This is a standalone Project Accountant / Analyst role located in the Perth office, you will build relationships with engineers, marketing, sales and operation team members to gain an understanding of how the newly acquired business is progressing and help to integrate into the organisation.
A chance to join a growing telecommunication organisation, working in a varied and exciting role with potential career progression opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.