Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location South PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-16 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Finance Analyst will be required to collate and analyse data from various stakeholders, take part in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes and provide ad-hoc analysis relating to business and operational drivers. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager in Perth and collaboratively working with stakeholders from corporate HQ in Sydney and across Australia.
This is an interesting and autonomous role within an organisation who promote work / life balance and are offering a competitive salary package.
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering skills
- Provide financial analysis and commentary to management level
- Capital expenditure and fixed asset tracking
- Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecasting
- Daily and monthly operational and financial reporting to assist with decision making
- Provide process improvement and be solutions orientated.
- CA / CPA / CIMA qualification
- 3-6 years experience in a similar analytical role
- Strong financial reporting and analysis skills set
- Business partnering and stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to budgeting and forecasting in a nation business
- Analytical and problem solving by nature
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP & TM1 experience - highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.