Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222018-12-21 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This large corporate business requires a Finance Analyst to join their team as soon as possible for an initial 6 - month contract. With large teams, good culture and an air of hard work, this a great opportunity is located in the CBD. To be successful you will need to have had experience working in a large cooperate environment with recent relevant experience and ready to start as soon as possible.
- Support budget and forecast revisions.
- Analyse variances in month end results to budget and forecast, highlighting drivers and risks.
- Identify areas for reporting and process improvements.
- Lead and develop financial modelling to support business cases.
- Prepare and monitor P&Ls for its impact on the budget.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to improve profitability.
- CPA / CA qualified preferred but not required.
- Completed a Tertiary degree in Finance & Accounting, and or, business related degree.
- 3+ years analysis experience in a large corporate preferable.
- 3 + years experience in a Management Accountant role.
- Ability to communicate across various levels of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.