Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Salary packaging (15k plus)
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042018-12-22 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
If your looking for a role where you can add value in a large organisation with work - life balance, look no further. This is a real add value role, where you will work as part of a small high achieving team providing adhoc analysis and business partnering throughout the organisation. You will be the primary contact for divisional managers for strategic and commercial decision support, financial planning, analysis and project management.
Reporting into the Financial Director you will have demonstrated experience in budget variances analysis and implementing process improvements, advanced financial modelling skills and a sound analytical and problem solving attitude.
- Analysis of budget variances and strategies to implement process improvements
- Ability to create / maintain adhoc financial models and ability to analyse data to provide commentary to divisional managers
- Solid knowledge of budget preparation, management and reporting
- Proven success in the development, analysis and presentation of business cases to improve profitability and support CAPEX submissions.
- Business partnering with division and project managers
- Manage adhoc project and provide financial analysis and insight to core business.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Commerce
- CPA, CA, CIMA qualified
- Goal orientated, with strong personal drive and commitment to rigorous reporting structures. • Developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding change management principles & practice.
- Good conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Health care experience is highly desired
As a leading health provider, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, attractive salary packaging and corporate discount opportunities. Free parking and easily reached on public transport this is a great opportunity to join a secure and career progressing organisation who give back to their employees.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.