Location Hawthorn EastCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Growing Fintech organisation based in the leafy Inner-suburbs. This is a fun place to work with regular social events and a focus on engagement and continuous improvement. The company is looking for a temp-to-perm Finance Analyst to start immediately. The Finance Analyst position reports through to their FC and will see you partner with many different areas of the business. best suited to an excel savvy Financial Analyst who is capable of juggling different stakeholders and priorities.
- Building financial models - using Microsoft Excel
- Help merge payment process system with current CRM system
- Create and implement new reports across the finance team and wider business
- Data analysis of data for system migration
- Ad-hoc Project work partnering with Sales, Marketing and IT
- Experience in financial modelling
- Data manipulation experience
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables, exposure to macros)
- 2+ years accounting and finance working as a Finance Analyst, Management Accountant or similar role
- Proven experience managing stakeholders
- CPA/CA or working towards
Please note: We are seeking a candidate for an immediate start. As such, candidates with a notice period of more than 1 week can not be accommodated for this particular role.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.