Salary AUD600 - AUD620 per day + super
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Joining the project management team, the Costing Specialist will be responsible for partnering with operational stakeholders throughout the business in order to drive process and cost efficiency. The Costing Specialist role would suit a candidate with prior project costing experience who can effectively develop internal relationships and provide insightful analysis.
- Establish cost breakdown structures in accordance with budget requirements
- Co-ordinate with project teams to ensure compliance with budget baselines, and ensure changes are recorded
- Maintain accurate and up to date cost categorisation on cost management systems to ensure accurate cost reporting
- Organise and deliver cost management related training
- Prior project cost management experience
- Degree qualified & ideally CA/CPA Qualified
- Large ERP exposure
- Excel modelling experience
- Prior experience engaging with non-financial stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Located in Sydney’s north shore, this Costing Specialist vacancy will give you the opportunity to work within a great government department that encourages a positive work/life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.