Senior Fund Analyst
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-07 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The role as a Senior Fund Analyst will encompass calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds. The ideal candidate will have experience with Asian bond security pricing, and a specialisation in fund to funds or hedge funds.
Main Job Functions:
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge fund clients.
- Preparation and/or review of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports.
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned work and ensure timely completion, in line with demanding client service agreements.
- Maintaining day-to-day relationships with Internal SSC & non-SSC teams including Operational Support, Middle Office, Pricing, Investor Relations and Relationship Management Fund Accounting teams.
- Support training of new fund analysts and on-boarding of new clients and/or funds.
- Assist Assistant Account Manager and/or Account Manager, AVP as required.
- Maintaining the funds activities within our accounting system.
- Cash and Portfolio Reconciliations.
- Income and Expense Accruals.
- Partner/Shareholder Allocation calculations.
- Financial Statement preparation.
- Reviewing and assisting with tax reporting fieldwork.
- Understanding and implementing the correct accounting reporting standards in line with the funds documents.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.