Commercial Finance Analyst - Projects
Salary AUD115,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Vikram Sharma
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-08 engineering Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 115000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Commercial Finance Analyst for projects will be a key figure in managing project finance arrangements with both internal and external stakeholders. Under the leadership of the Project Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the correct access to funding arrangements and ensuring proper compliance with finance policies.
Based in the Sydney CBD, the Commercial Finance Analyst for Projects will be responsible for:
Monthly drawdown, withdrawal and reporting
• Prepare monthly drawdown and rollover documentation
• Prepare monthly withdrawal documentation and cost to complete calculations
• Review and draft relevant sections of monthly financier reports and circulate internally for approval
• Manage the internal representation and warranty review process
• Liaise and work with accounting and finance team to complete monthly Cost to Complete analysis and Progress Certificates
• Prepare monthly internal and Board reporting
• Ensure all other Financier reporting obligations are met
• Work closely with treasury team to ensure all stakeholder obligations are met
• Day to day operation of multiple project financing arrangements including dealing with queries related to financing arrangements
• Coordinate with external and internal legal stakeholders with respect to drafting of consent request or notices relating to Project Financing documents
• Ownership and maintenance of financial models.
• Coordinate approvals from financiers and other stakeholders as required
• Provide ad-hoc reports based on calculations with the model for both internal and external stakeholders against financing documents
• Provide guidance to all stakeholders regarding verification of model outputs.
Preferred Role Requirements for the Commercial Finance Analyst - Projects include:
• Ability to operate to tight timeframes
• A relevant engineering, commerce, law or finance degree, ideally to post graduate level
• Experience in a financial or corporate environment with project finance documentation or complex financing transactions
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, collaborate and interact positively with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong financial modelling experience and advanced excel skills
• Results-oriented and committed to delivering tangible outcomes to senior management.
• Exposure to large infrastructure project financing transactions including PPPs is highly regarded
• Knowledge of project financing related structures and documents including Common Terms Deeds, Syndicated Facility Agreements and Derivative agreements is highly regarded
• Knowledge of Trust, Trustee and stapled entity companies will also be highly advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Vikram Sharma on +61 2 82893186 for a confidential discussion.