Finance Analyst 120k+
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 25 March 20192019-04-03 2019-04-24 financial-services Joondalup Western Australia AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is looking for an outstanding employee to join a collaborative, team based atmosphere. Based up north this role could suit those with school pickups and looking for a challenge whilst maintaining work / life balance. As the finance analyst you will be dealing with various internal stakeholders with a focus on the end of month reporting. Anyone with a big 4 background will be highly regarded.
Our client is looking for a CA/CPA qualified accountant to fill a newly created role within the experienced accounting team.
You will be responsible for providing reporting analysis, developing new reporting templates, budget and forecast management, this is an opportunity to build your career in corporate finance whilst gaining exposure to our domestic and global operations.
You will be reporting into the financial controller who has been an integral part of the business for the past 7 years.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and annual financial accounts
- Month end reconciliations and management financial reports
- Support the corporate planning, forecasting and budgeting process
- Maintenance of rolling forecasts
- Monthly financial reporting and variance analysis
- Profitability, inventory and cash flow forecasting analysis
- Managing project accounting and allocating costs
- Provide financial costing and analysis for business development activities
- Assist in year-end audit deliverables
- Assist in intercompany consolidations
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and CA/CPA qualifications
- At least 3-5 years accounting experience
- Strong accounting knowledge and standards
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage technology
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Big 4 Background is highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.