Asset Management Knowledge & Reporting Specialist
Salary Package + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-12 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria 2 Lonsdale Street AU 3000 AUD 95000 115000 115000 YEAR IFM Investors https://www.ifminvestors.com
IFM Investors is one of the truly aligned fund managers in the world. Established by 27 Industry super funds, IFM Investors believes in the power of bold, long term and sustainable investments that deliver results to enhance Australians retirement outcomes. Transparent and trusted by investors, IFM champions a customer centric culture across international teams that creates collaborative working environments.
The Asset Management Knowledge and Reporting Specialist is a newly created position within the IFM Infrastructure group to collaborate and drive process improvement across the Global Asset Management team. The key responsibility of the role is to provide enhanced insight into business and asset performance. This involves data and process management in the collection, processing and presentation of financial data that enables more informed business insights and decision-making.
- Manage Excel and SharePoint tools to ensure ease of monthly data submission of assets
- Support and coordinate across global teams to ensure data accuracy and timeliness
- Analysis and cleansing large data sets
- Create structure and sense of ambiguous information
- Provision of regular and adhoc reporting, analysis and insights to key internal stakeholders
- Facilitate the coordination of IFM Global Asset Management teams’ planning, priorities and processes
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience and skill set within management accounting or operational environments would be advantageous
- Understanding of knowledge sharing platforms and how information is used in business to create a positive impact
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Excellent relationship and organisation skills with the ability to influence and achieve through others.
Diversify your career at IFM Investors and utilise your experience in a position that offers stimulating work and personal balance. IFM is an employer of choice offering mentor programs, additional paid annual leave days over Christmas, personal days as well as other benefits that support you as an employee in addition to a competitive salary package.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.