Senior Project Accountant
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-12 building-and-construction Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
My client is a business dedicated to the construction, development and management of clean energy production through solar and wind power. The business is recognised globally and prides themselves on a sustainable business model that generates value not only for the company, but also for the communities in which they operate. Following a recent development in NSW, the organisation is now looking for an ambitious Project Accountant to join their high performing finance team. The role will report directly to the Finance Manager and have an oversight over various aspects of project finance.
- Financial modelling for current and prospective projects in Australia.
- Preliminary assessment of project opportunities, analysis of development activities.
- Data processing and the analysis of results, providing conclusions and recommendations to senior management, as well as third parties.
- Analysis and quantification of risks and scenarios to support decision making.
- Production of financial and investment returns analysis for the purpose of reporting to senior management.
- Support to activities related to the preparation of a tender or commercial proposal.
- Support to potential acquisitions of third party projects under development.
- Analysis of electricity prices projections and market studies.
- Financial model maintenance during the development or construction phase of the asset for internal reporting and valuation purposes.
- Preparation of presentations on the activities of the company and on specific topics as required.
- Support and preparation of internal memorandums according to company standards and approval process.
- CPA/CA qualified.
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience within the infrastructure space.
- Experience in financial modelling for infrastructure assets in Australia. Experience with renewable energy / solar assets highly valued, but not essential.
- A desire to progress quickly in a large and fast growing business.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience including senior and non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process-driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to help drive efficiencies and improvements in reporting and analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.