Senior Finance Analyst
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jessica Gouscos
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
In this role, which reports through to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for the analysis of the financial performance across all levels of the business department. You will also be tasked with developing and implementing innovative financial solutions and enhancements to support decision making throughout the department. The position has a strong business partnering focus and will best suit those who can demonstrate a history of working in this manner.
Key requirements to be successful for this role:
- Analysing financial information at all levels of the business unit to maintain performance;
- Preparation of performance reports (preparation and consolidation);
- Producing monthly revenue exception analysis;
- Assist in the calculation and analysis of cost centre expenses and overheads;
- Undertaking investigations and reporting on financial areas requiring analysis;
- Maintaining capital assets register, producing internal capital orders and preparing required documentation;
- Process improvement and implementation of new procedures as required;
- Business partner with leaders within financial management;
- Membership of a professional accounting body (CA or CPA)
To be successful in this role it is imperative you’re able to demonstrate your finance experience at a senior level, as well as be in a possession of advanced interpersonal and communication skills. Your collaborative approach and ability to strive towards continuous improvement are attributes essential to your success in the position.
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Gouscos on +61 8 82163555 for a confidential discussion.