Regulatory Reporting Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD155,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Vikram Sharma
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 utilities Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 130000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The regulatory reporting manager has accountability for managing RIN's and RIT-T's You will interpret benchmark performance whilst developing strategies and insights to improve benchmark performance too. Financial compliance and implementing operating budgets will be key. You will also be managing a team of two Analysts.
Key Role Responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial requirements, developing, implementing and operating budgets for management activities.
- Optimise resource allocation and planning to meet and exceed service level and affordability targets.
- Ensure all audit and other reporting and regulatory obligation requirements are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Manage budgets within expected guidelines and service levels.
- Ensure commercial responsiveness and completeness are inherent in all aspects of the business unit’s activities.
Regulatory Information Notices
- Managing the Regulatory Information Notice (RIN) process with the AER, provide insights on benchmarking performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Annual RINs Project Management including Internal co-ordination and quality review processes, management sign-off, liaison with AER as required, external audit processes, and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Data analysis of impact on benchmarking results of the businesses forecast investments to inform strategies for upcoming investment decisions and to inform the approach to annual reporting to optimise performance.
- Revenue Reset RIN Project Management must be completed periodically (5 year cycle) to align with the revenue reset submission process.
Regulatory Investment Test – Transmission
- Defining then managing the RIT-T process for capital expenditure programme for all augmentation investments greater than $6 million.
- Project Management of an estimated 18 RIT-T per year.
- Coordinating RIT-T project timelines to preserve the capital investment timeline.
- Leading Internal quality review processes, management sign-off, liaison with AER as required as well as identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Working with the Asset Management and Customers and Stakeholders groups to plan and host public consultation forums when required for significant projects.
Staff management and team development
- Provide active input into the development of performance and development plans.
- Development and implementation of training programs to impart skills and knowledge as part of succession planning.
- Play an active role in motivating the team to achieve their potential and drive a high-performance work culture.
- Assist with fostering a continuous improvement culture in the team to develop and maintain currency and flexibility of staffing capabilities and skills set in order to meet deliverables.
To apply please click apply or call Vikram Sharma on +61 2 82893186 for a confidential discussion.