Senior Investment Accountant - Infrastructure & Private Equity
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD145,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-19 2019-07-19 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 110000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a global and prestigious fund manager in the heart of Melbourne. In this role you will be responsible for managing the portfolio and will be directly involved with new product development. The Senior Investment Accountant will ideally be qualified with an accountancy or CFA qualification and have prior experience as an Investment/Fund Accountant.
- Manage the accounting for a portfolio of products and investments with infrastructure & private equity
- Provide insights to advise on new product implementation
- Prepare, review and present analyis to relevant stakeholders
- Apply sound investment, financial markets and product knowledge
- Reviewing unit pricing
- Ad hoc responsibilities - projects and process improvements
- Preparation of financial statements
- Statutory reporting
- Strong numeracy skills
- Preferably a qualified accountant or CFA holder
- Background in Investment/Fund Accounting
- An understanding of Unit Pricing
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to progress their career in an organisation that invests heavily in their employees and offers an excellent level of internal mobility internationally. While this role is an initial 12 month fixed term contract, there is a need for the person to become a permanent member of staff.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.