Salary AUD65,000 - AUD88,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-27 2019-08-25 accountancy Perth Western Australia AU AUD 65000 88000 88000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the wider finance team. A strong background in accounting and strategic reporting is an advantage. If you have 3-6 years of management accounting, problem solving or analysis experience this is for you. With exposure to high level stakeholders you will have the ability to grow and learn from the best in the industry.
Business Analyst - Perth CBD
Directly reports into Senior Analyst
Salary - $65-$85K + Super
Outstanding flexibility and company benefits
Excellent team culture and friendly environment
- Project analysis and preparation of reports.
- Create strategic plans and evaluate problems / issues.
- Assist with development and implementations of system reporting.
- Understand and execute sound understanding of finance and accounting principals
- Work independently to solve problems and present solutions.
- Up to date understanding of accounting standards.
- Accounting & Finance, Business or Commerce degree qualified
- Minimum of 3-6 years experience
- CA/CPA qualification is an advantage
- Strong business partnering and stake holder management
- Big 4 audit or accounting background desirable
- Excellent communications skills
- Extensive financial modelling skills and experience, including operations budgets, forecasts and analysis
If you are currently a management / financial / tax accountant with strong problem solving and analytical skills please reach out in regards to this opportunity and others.
For additional information email email@example.com
With the Perth market beginning to pick up I am looking to speak with accounting professionals in Perth.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.