Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-07 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 65 80 80 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Statewide Utilities business require an experience Financial professional to undertake a range of benefits analysis, realisation and reporting work on a major digital transformational change program. This contract will commence as soon as possible and be ongoing in nature well into 2020. Located close to the CBD you will be working in a fast paced and changing environment with a good work/life balance and flexible working hours on offer.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of benefits within Digital Transformation Group’s Portfolio to ensure delivery of transformation benefits to the organisation.
- Manage and reporting of the Group’s performance against Corporate objectives, business plans and Group KPIs to ensure transparency and effective management.
- Reporting on the realisation of benefits out of activity and the value the project will deliver.
- Previous experience in a similar project reporting environment ideally with a benefits realisation and/or change management focus.
- Recent digital marketing project work experience
- Board and executive level reporting experience
- Ability to translate strategy into reporting
- Aggregation of data in executive level reports
- Degree qualified finance professional
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.