Business Analyst - Finance
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2019-12-20 accountancy Smithfield New South Wales 254 Woodpark Road AU 2164 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading manufacturer currently based in the CBD but moving to Smithfield mid 2020. Australian company with a 50 year history.
The role is to perform business analytics primarily focusing on customer analytics and product profitability analytics.
- Generate reports and presentations communicating quantitative information and insights, tailoring to a wide variety of stakeholders, supporting them in making business decisions.
Project management of assigned projects primarily from a commercial excellence, marketing and sales perspective
- Gathers and analyses information (i.e. on markets, sales, demand, trends, opportunities and internal information on sales and business data), develops meaningful reports
- Provide analysis as input into strategic sales and marketing plans for different market and customer segments, and for products across these segments including direct contractor customers, civil merchants, major end users, authorities and key sector influencers and specifiers
- Provide input into business intelligence tools development and updating.
- Provide insights from analysis to improve decisions made
- Manage development and updating of sales and marketing scorecards and dashboards for segments, regions and products
- Develop central market intelligence capturing tools and processes
- Seek improvement opportunities by identifying and resolving business process issues and developing consistent presentation materials.
- Contribute to implementation of key account tools and reports to support the sales team for customer business reviews, KPI management, etc.
- Contribute to development of key tracking tools to support the product management and marketing team in management of product and business profitability
- Support key marketing and sales team management positions in analysis of trends, exceptions and opportunities. In time provide similar cross functional support to enable business profitability analysis and insights.
- Degree qualified in any numerate discipline
- Previous relevant experience in business development, sales, marketing or consulting analysis
- Combining data from a range of data sources to build dashboards and reports in Power BI. High level of Proficiency in Power BI. Experience in other data gathering and analytics tool advantageous
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements for developing new reports & enhance existing reports
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.