Finance Analyst (Tech One) | Six Month Contrat
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2019-12-22 accountancy Dandenong Victoria AU 3175 AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Finance Analyst required for growing govt organisation. You will be play a key part in the team helping with long-term projects and ad-hoc improvements. This contract is initially for six months but has the potentially run for 12 to 18 months.
The organisation is looking for someone with a mixture of experience across management accounting, commercial analysis and statutory accounting.
- Provision of accurate and valuable analysis and advice to the business on use and interpretation of outputs and guidance on managing/controlling costs
- Review strategic reporting and review of the portfolio to ensure establishment and maintenance of a best practice system providing valuable data for portfolio profitability review
- Provide financial expertise to assist with the preparation/review/analysis of business cases using sophisticated financial models as well as review of all submissions by business units which will have a financial impact
- Supervise financial planning process, development of operating plan and replan, forecasts and Capital Expenditure Plans
- Contribute to strategy and planning activities through the production of financial and project information for particular functional areas of responsibility in support of the strategic and operational planning processes
- Assist and actively participate in preparation of Strategic Plan including strategies, action plans, overall and project financials
- 3+ years post-qualification experience
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Experience with business cases
- Experience with Tech One
- Stellar communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.