Financial Controller - Immediately Available
Salary Competitive package
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Claire O'Neill
Date posted 29 November 2016
A global leader within its industry, this company’s success is testament to the calibre of people it employs and we are looking for an ambitious Financial Controller to join the Finance team based at its Melbourne Head Office on an initial temporary basis.
An exciting opportunity where you can hit the ground running and excel during an extensively busy approaching year end, in a growing and developing organisation
- The leadership and development of a finance team including senior accountants, payroll, accounts payable and receivable
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, monthly reporting and accounting processes
- Maintain financial systems and internal control procedures
- Meeting statutory, tax and internal reporting requirements
- Proactive involvement in a range of projects across the business as required
- A highly-motivated individual with sound technical accounting skills - CA/CPA essential
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and influence
- Experience gained ideally in Audit originally
- IFRS, US GAAP preferred
- Adaptable, flexible and comfortable with fast pace and rapid change
- Drive, energy and results orientation
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional looking for a challenging role on a short term basis, with potential for permanency.
To apply please click apply or call Claire O'Neill on 03 8628 2142 for a confidential discussion.