Salary AUD100000 - AUD101000 per annum + super
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Amber-Rose Robey
Date posted 27 January 2017
Dental Concepts is one of Adelaide’s largest dental equipment specialists, with over 30 year’s experience. Recognised as a highly dynamic and growing business they are seeking to employ an experienced Financial Controller on a .7 (of FTE) basis, ideally working Monday to Friday from 9am – 3pm. This exciting new position will enable the successful candidate to be involved in the business reporting, strategic decision making and operational finance management.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Financial Controller will be tasked with the responsibility of recording, measuring, reporting and forecasting company profit, financial position and cash flow. Critical to the role is the ability to participate, guide, present and provide financial/analytical data to management and employees.
- Management of a small team of Office Administrators
- Preparation of payroll, award and contract changes
- Ensure payment of superannuation, timesheets and leave
- Assist the Director with adhoc HR queries and requirements, while assisting, performing and creating systems to ensure compliance and accuracy of Payroll
- Management and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure timely and accurate recording
- Perform or check monthly journals and reconciliations
- Address customer/supplier queries and partake in reviewing suppliers and activities to create efficiencies or reduce costs
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedures
- Assist the Director with reports and information including monthly and board reports
- Assist with maintaining the accounting database/software
The successful candidates will ideally have a degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting or equivalent with between 5-10 years of experience in a similar finance management position. As an experienced Accountant and people leader you will be capable of working independently and leading a team to ensure deadlines are met all whilst maintaining a high attention to detail.
To apply please click apply or call Amber-Rose Robey on +61 8 82163529 for a confidential discussion.