Interim Financial Controller (Part time)
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Part time opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller level Accounting professional. This is a 2.5 to 3 days per week contract role for 6 months. Working for the Western Australian branch of a well known national not for profit organisation you will report directly to an experienced CEO and have flexible part time (office based) working hours.
- Management and mentoring of the small finance team including qualified accountants, part qualified and payroll
- Prepearation, co-ordination and delivery of the year-end financial accounts
- Manage the external audit process and liaise with external auditors
- Responsible for month end and management reporting duties
- Assisting the CEO with ad-hoc duties when necessary
- Fully qualified accountant
- 8+ years post qualified experience
- Recent and hands on financial reporting experience, running the financial year end and subsequent external audit process.
- Previous experience of working in the non profit sector would be beneficial but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.