Senior Project Controller
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD180,000 per annum
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A large global corporation is looking to hire a Senior Project Controller to join their renewable energy business. This role will partner with the CFO to manage the completion of all financial and commercial related activities to deliver the key projects across Australia and New Zealand.
- Tracking overall financial results according to set targets.
- Represent the projects in relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Developing strategies to manage and optimise the gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments.
- Support the Head of Projects in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and relevant response activities.
- Degree qualified in Business, Commerce, Accounting or Economics, and preferably with a CA/CPA qualification.
- Proven experience in a project based environment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.