Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Being an industry leader in their field, this engineering group is poised for further growth throughout 2018. In line with their expansion plans, they are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to look after one of their business divisions based in Kingsgrove. Reporting to the CFO and the Divisional MD, you will have full remit to manage and oversee the P&L of the division.
- Support and provide financial insights relating to profit analysis, identify costs savings, process efficiency and cash management
- Provide financial support and input for bid/tender opportunities
- Oversee weekly cash forecast and cash management
- Act as a business partner with operations in relations to productivity, cash positions and ensuring the business is operating at an efficient manner
- Take lead on possible process improvements within the business
- Manage relevant statutory reporting and compliance matters as a team.
- CA/CPA qualified professional ideally from a Big 4 background
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience in construction, engineering and/or manufacturing would be highly advantageous
- Commercially savvy with good business acumen
- Able to work closely as a team and have capacity to support and business partner with the management team.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.