Location North Ryde
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 27 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Controller or Finance Manager to join a small team on a contract basis, starting as soon as possible. This company works in the technology sector, producing innovative and niche technology for key clients. As the Financial Controller you would be solely responsible for the finance and administration functions for the company and report to the Managing Director.
- Be responsible for the conduct and performance of the financial operations of the Company
- The role will also manage the accounts/admin support team involved in the administration function of the finance department
- Liaising with a number of departments to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Preparation of monthly and year end statutory financial accounts, along with assessing monthly reporting deliverables to the parent entity
- Monthly management reporting to project managers
- Budgeting/forecasting and cash-flow management
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience
- CA/CPA qualification
- Exposure to large ERP systems
- Advanced excel systems
- Demonstrated ability to recommend and implement financial and operational process changes
- Strong business partnering skills
The Financial Controller is initially a temporary contract with the potential to go permanent depending on performance. The company is located in North Ryde, offers a competitive hourly rate, and is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.