Salary AUD110,000 - AUD125,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 19 September 2018 2018-09-192018-10-19 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity with one of the world's largest energy infrastructure companies and has been consistently named as an Australian employer of choice. They are known for their progressive leadership and their focus of building and sustaining their high performance culture. An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Treasury Analyst to sit within their Treasury team.
- Cash Flow forecasting and liquidity management.
- Conduct risk management and reporting.
- Manage the company's large debt portfolio, including creating projections for budgeting and forecasting purposes.
- Perform accurate cash flow forecasting while continually improving the process through identifying control gaps.
- Provide accurate analyst of liquidity position.
- Business partner with various business units to identify and quantify Foreign Exchange exposures.
- Timely and accurate recording of Foreign Exchange and commodity exposure and positions, including reconciliations with general ledger.
- Analyst of hedge relationships and provide advice on the most cost effective hedging strategy for Foreign Exchange exposures.
- Provide timely, high quality reporting with analysis to support risk management reporting and effective decision-making.
- Develop financial models to assist with effective management of treasury-related risks
- CPA/CA qualified.
- Previous experience in treasury analysis and financial reporting.
- Proficient in risk measurement and the development of risk models.
- A sound understanding of liquidity and working capital management.
- A detailed knowledge of hedge accounting.
- Advances MS Excel skills with a proven track record in working with large and complex spreadsheets.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Organised and detail oriented.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.