Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
If you want to be part of a global Pharmaceutical company that is making a difference and changing lives then this could be the role for you. My client is offering a talented Financial Controller the opportunity to be part of their journey. As a market leading international Pharmaceutical brand they have been involved in improving the lives of millions of people over the years. With a large portfolio of products this business plays a pivotal role in Australia's health and pharmaceutical industry.
- End to end responsibility for coordinating and reviewing month/year end close, financial control processes and operations, and the completion and submission of reporting and statutory obligations (in line with US GAAP).
- Approve intercompany billing, intercompany agreements and incoming performance charges.
- Establish and maintain Internal Controls, Financial Compliance, adherence to enhanced due diligence and effective monitoring with training and education of staff.
- Coordinate and lead local internal, external and SOX audits.
- Approve requests for capital expenditure, assets transfers, disposals and physical asset counts.
- Support the finance team in the development and implementation of initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all local accounting and fiscal processes in Australia and New Zealand in coordination with the Shared Service Centres, ensuring consistency of the information, in-respect to the Australian, New Zealand and American laws and global and local guidelines.
- Review and approve Statutory/Fiscal Reports and Tax Returns
- Connect with external stakeholders to gain best practices and become aware of any legislative/industry changes impacting business (including tax, transfer pricing and accounting).
- CPA/CA qualified.
- Experience dealing with multiple entities across APAC.
- Experience in SOX compliance and US GAAP.
- Natural people leader with an ability to train, develop and lead a team.
- Must have high attention to detail, be extremely organised and operational.
- Experience using SAP and TM1.
- Pharmaceutical background highly regarded.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.