Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-11-17 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Financial Controller will monitor and lead the financial reporting function linking offshore service centres with operation sites. This role will require strong technical accounting and excellent stakeholder management / business partnering skills set.
The Financial Controller would lead a small team of qualified staff on numerous projects and reporting criteria. Reporting into GM and Director level on a local and global scale.
This organisation promotes flexible working arrangements and a positive culture towards work
- Deliver processes by monitoring and managing off-shore services on a variety of project initiatives to improve the shared service proposition
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of the Month end and financial statements in SAP
- Participate and lead projects on new upcoming business units / customers and new services
- You will be required to create, report and follow up on key operational KPIs
- Participating in implementing global processes (including standardisation, automation, & resolution of process inefficiencies, problems and issues)
- Support and liaise with Internal/External Auditors during audits (including SOX)
- Ensuring documentation policies/ compliance, procedures are appropriately maintained
- Qualified CA / CPA
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Have a mindset to improve Finance processes on a global level
- Strong communication, reporting and organisations skills
- Strong stakeholder management (Relationship and stakeholder management) and ability to influence stakeholders
- Problem solver and solutions orientated with long term improvement
- Experience within and/or exposure to shared services
- Knowledge of SAP and experience with Hyperion FM.
Fantastic opportunity to join a resources giant in the next stage of their growth.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.