Senior Finance Manager
Salary Attractive package
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-20 accountancy Salisbury South Australia AU 5108 AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Lighthouse Disability
Lighthouse Disability is a support service for people with diverse and complex disabilities. Their work is shaped by the Lighthouse Disability Framework for Positive Living which is based on the Objects of the Lighthouse Disability Constitution. As a not-for-profit company, Lighthouse Disability operates as a customer orientated business in the competitive NDIS environment.
The Senior Manager of Enterprise Services will utilise resources provided to deliver the best possible finance and corporate services function to the business. You will support Lighthouse Disability Services in being financially viable, compliant and safe whilst ensuring efficient delivery of high quality services to its clients.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this role will sit within the leadership team and will work closely with the board committee, finance, risk and IT teams as well as supporting other support staff and external stakeholders.
- Provide leadership to staff and build a culture that sees them using their full potential to deliver the purpose of Lighthouse Disability
- Provide, adapt and continually improve the delivery of financial information, analysis and advice to internal customers at all levels of the organisation to enable effective decision making around financial matters
- Improve and maintain the technology of the organisation to support high quality service delivery to clients
- Provide, adapt and continually improve processes, systems and procedures around risk and compliance to make it easy for those involved in service delivery to effectively manage risk and remain compliant
- Contribute effectively to strategic discussions and decisions about opportunities to ‘value add’ to Lighthouse Disability and identify the required changes
- Contract and Asset Management – Provide support to ensure the management of the contracts and agreements as well as the assets necessary to support the core work of Lighthouse Disability
Essential Minimum requirements:
- A CPA/CA qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years senior experience
- Solid understanding of business needs and ability to apply/analyse finance, management and cost accounting principles
- Ability to manage and supervise staff in various teams
- Advanced communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of organisation culture and systems
- Experience in setting up and operating risk and compliance frameworks
Experience within disability and/or the not-for-profit sector with knowledge of NDIA is highly desirable however not a necessity.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.