Specialised Finance Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 25 March 20192019-04-03 2019-04-24 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Unique opportunity to join the Specialised Finance team within a global financial services institution based in Melbourne. This is a high level role with a supporting team in the Philippines that requires a candidate with a background in financial control, good financial product knowledge and excellent stakeholder management skills.
This role would suit a candidate who has a background in Product Control/Treasury and is currently working within a Financial Control function, however, other profiles are being considered. The role also offers flexible working conditions with the option to work 4 days a week.
- Managing the complex and interesting business line structured finance for accounting & reporting
- Build collaborative relationships with other senior finance and management functions in order to enable effective exchange of information required to support financial control activities
- Manage the monthly financial close process
- Review complex cash flow structures often overlaid with derivatives
- Ensure accounting services are completed to support financial reporting and successful audit completion
- Ensure that all statutory and regulatory reporting obligations across the unit are adequately met
- Ideally a qualified accountant - CPA/CA or equiv.
- Good understanding of derivatives - through treasury/product control experience
- Financial Control experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
While this is an initial 12 month FTC, there is a very strong chance for the role to be made permanent or move internally to another team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to progress their career in an organisation that invests heavily in their employees and promotes a market leading work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.