Financial Controller - Perth CBD $110-$125K+
Salary Additional Benefits
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-08 2019-06-07 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
With a broad portfolio you will be responsible for one major asset and lead a small team. Reporting to the CFO you will take care of the day to day and be hands on with the team. You will need to take a collaborative approach and enjoy working with external stakeholders on a daily basis. With in house ERP you will need to be a quick learner and take on information to succeed in this role.
Financial Controller $110-$125K + Super
Lead and grow one of Perth's best assets!
Reporting direct to the CFO the role will manage the financial operations of this asset in line with strategic business plans set in place by the group.
- Account for the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Provide financial analysis in order to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
- Assist the CFO in driving strategic initiatives inline with business plans.
- Help drive financial functions within AP/AR, Payroll, accounting and tax.
- Take on all budgets, reporting and forecasting in relation to the financials of the asset.
- Degree qualified - Accounting, commerce or related areas
- CA / CPA Qualified Essential
- MS Office Experience and ability to learn new systems
If you are looking for a new challenge in a collaborative Perth company please apply or reach out for more information.
You will need to have excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills in order to succeed.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.