Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Job reference: 1923350/001
Date posted: 21 November 2023perth accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-11-21 2023-12-21 accountancy Perth Western Australia AU AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Qwest Crane Hire true
Our client is a leading company known for its innovation and commitment to excellence. The team consists of highly skilled professionals dedicated to delivering superior solutions to our clients. We are looking for a talented Financial Controller to join us in our journey of creating remarkable projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Financial Controller, you will play a crucial role in supporting the successful execution of our projects within our organisation. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Budget and estimates for the Group and costing for jobs undertaken.
• Review and managing customer contracts.
• Renew insurance including workers compensation.
• Managing financial affairs of the Group
• Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team.
• Providing strategic recommendations to the Director and members of the Executive Management Team.
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders to improve the business.
• Managing statutory requirements (ie. BAS, IAS, Payroll tax, Superannuation, tax
• Liaising with key company employees to determine their products and service needs.
• Performing all procurement activities including prequalification, negotiating supplier agreement preparation of contracts, and tender management.
• Delegating tasks and supervising the work of Purchasing across the organisation.
• Identifying areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
• Leading staff and delegating tasks across the department when necessary.
• Managing and overseeing Payroll.
• Overseeing of administration and accounting personal (Bookkeeping, payroll, AR & AP)
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years' experience.
• Professional accounting qualification.
• Proven experience in a similar financial leadership role.
• Exemplary relationship building skills.
• Strong knowledge of financial management, taxation, and legal compliance.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to lead and manage a team effectively.
• Detail oriented with ca do attitude.
• Working knowledge of Xero is essential.
• Strong commercial acumen.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Maris Colton on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.