Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD85000 - AUD90000 per annum + + super + bonus
Location North Shore
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 5 October 2016
About the Company This leading global retail business with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture is renowned worldwide for being the leader in the industry. With a global turnover of well above $11billion this business is seen as one of the most prestigious luxury brands and an employer of choice. Due to growth, this business is now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team.
- Sitting in the Commercial Finance team the Senior Business Analyst will report to FP&A Manager and help lead the financial, analytical reporting and business planning processes;
- Partner with Supply Planning Manager in driving Inventory Analysis and strategic planning.
- Manage the preparation and the analysis of the inventory Obsolescence Provision on a quarterly basis whist offering commentary
- Provide financial support to senior managers to identify and or analyse savings initiatives, including the tracking and reporting the financials on the identified Initiatives.
- Manage the Monthly analytical review of expense accounts to explain variances & balances, including reconciliations where required for Supply Chain, including the preparation and analysing KPI relevant to Supply Chain
- Ad hoc analysis when required by senior business leaders
- Degree Qualified with a CA or CPA qualification
- 4 years + experience of local and similar experience within Retail, FMCG or Pharmaceutical
- Highly developed business partnering and communication skills with the ability to influence others within the Supply Chain, Operations and Inventory teams
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience using Hyperion would be advantageous
- Global, established brand with global career opportunities
- Highly visible role within the organisation with daily interaction with the senior executives
- Young, dynamic and fast paced working environment
- Onsite parking and cafes, real work life balance on offer
- Clear career path mapped out
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.