Salary AUD85000 - AUD90000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Tayler Bridger
Date posted 17 October 2016
A top 100 ASX organisation, this business is known for its recent growth and acquisitions, as well as offering its employees with flexible working conditions and superb growth opportunities.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this role will provide a variety of detailed financial analysis and modelling to support business growth plans, in addition to ad hoc project requirements.
- Lead the annual budgeting and rolling forecast process
- Financial modelling to help deliver business opportunities
- Provide commentary on budget and forecast variances
- Cost analysis, monitoring, control and promotion of cost saving measures
- Gross margin analysis
- Continuously process improvement initiatives
- Month end reporting
- Ad hoc process improvement initiatives
- CA/CPA qualification
- Experience with TM1 is advantageous
- Strong financial accounting background
- High level of proficiency in excel
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in approaching and working with a wide variety of senior internal stakeholders
- Long term career opportunity with growing ASX listed business
- Commercially focused role
- Melbourne CBD location
To apply please click apply or call Tayler Bridger on 03 8628 2129 for a confidential discussion.